Sunday, September 7, 2008

Being Attractive Without Having to Look Good - part 3

Today, in worship, we talked about the number two most needed spiritual fruit - self-control. Great feedback this morning. I received a comment today from someone who said they appreciated the fact that I was willing to put my own struggles out there. Most of the time, I'm learning right along with the rest of the church.

Next week we will wrap up this series with the #1 most need fruit of the Spirit - patience. So here's my question? Feel free to answer or be prepared to answer Sunday. What are some “impatience triggers” in your life?

Here's my short list:
-When I'm stuck in traffic and I'm late.
-Kids
-Waiting in lines.
-People who don't do what they say they will do.
-Having to redo something.

No comments: