Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday Reflection

Great day of worship as we started Advent.  I love the four Sundays between Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Moving from a position of gratitude toward a position of anticipation is always exciting.   Can't wait to see what this Christmas season holds.

This morning we talked about "capturing the moments" this Christmas.  I define a moment as "something that would happen that would enhance our relationship with God and/or the people around us.  I think it's so important for us to find some margin, in the middle of all the busyness, to connect with God and the people in our lives.

I've been fighting a col for the last week and felt terrible when I woke up.  I loaded up on medicine and asked God for the energy I didn't have.  Between him and Starbucks I managed.  Glad I did.  Worship always energizes me.

No comments: